Microsoft 365 Outlook for Mobile
How to configure the iOS Outlook app for Office 365
The Microsoft Outlook app is the recommended way to access your Office 365 email and calendar on an iOS device.
1. On your mobile device, go to the App Store and download the Microsoft Outlook app.
2. Open the app after it is installed.
3. Type your company email address and tap Add Account
3. Tap Office 365 from the mail provider menu.
4. Choose whether or not you would like Outlook to send you notifications (Turn On)
If you chose to get notified, a popup displays saying Outlook would like to send you notifications. Tap Allow.
If you have Multifactor Authentication enabled on your account, you will be prompted to open the Microsoft Authenticator app.
You have the option to add another account. Tap Maybe Later to proceed to your Office 365 email in Outlook.
A few screens of help text are presented, which you can read or skip. Your Office 365 Inbox then displays.